The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to my Blog


After several months of hearing all about the amazing world of blogs, I decided to get with the times....and start my own. So welcome to Get Stoked. A little glimpse into my life of funny stories, embarrassing moments, high school students, family, roommates and whatever else.

An update...

I am currently teaching High School in Salt Lake City at Hunter High, home of the mighty Wolverines. Teaching US History to hormonal but hilarious juniors. I live in Holladay where I live with 4 wonderful girls whom I am proud to call my friends. Mindy, Kaylin, Allyson and Melissa. I attend the Holladay 30th ward where I meet many people, keeping my eye out for available men :-) and just fun times.

I am from Salmon, Idaho- home of the 2008 Football State Champions, the Salmon Savages!!!! Good job Nate! I am the oldest of 6 children and would love to say the favorite but know that's not true!!! The oldest but no longer the tallest and no longer able to tackle the younger brothers.

As I attempt this blogging, hopefully it will be entertaining and also...educational! (Always a teacher)

10 comments:

Colette Campbell said...

Welcome to the blogging world. So glad to have you with us. :)

Helaman said...

Hi Carrie! I'm excited to read what you have to blog about - I'm sure it will be fraught with funniness and what-not. Remember when you first mentioned to me that you were thinking about doing this? I mentioned having a friend, also a teacher, who is just about the best blogger I know. Check hers out at http://www.yikesanj.blogspot.com/. Night! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachel said...

Now we can be blogging buddies! :) It sounds like you're doing great!

Larry said...

Thanks for the invitation! Looking forward to much fun.

cornish-troll said...

Idaho Salmon has the best taste, I wouldn't settle for anything else!!
Good to see you around, loking forward to keeping in touch.
Love ya kiddo, Lea, the Cornish Troll

Amy said...

YEAH!! Carrie has joined the blogging world! I love it!! We need to get together soon! I've been missing you! We have two blogs, an adoption one and a private one. I'll make sure you're "invited" to the private one! HAve a great Turkey day! Love you!
http://aaronandamyfamily.blogspot.com

Emily said...

hey care-bear!! I love your blog! Too bad I'm not as up to snuff with the tech stuff...Maybe if I wasn't studying, or relief societing, or babysitting or feeding a starving husband, I could join the club! I love ya sis!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I miss you and can't wait to see you on the 6th!!!!!! Glad you started a blog my dear.

emily Stoddard said...

Hey Care! Welcome welcome to the blogging funzie! I sure love ya!

Unknown said...

hey car, lookin good can't wait to hear more sure love you see you in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!