
What great times you can have in a house of five girls!!! Biggest Loser Nights, Cycling at Sugarhouse, late night chats, Monday night dinner with the boys, girl talk, Thursday Institute, Five Guys (the burger place and we wish there were Five Guys)....the list is endless.

Wrestling Matches, tacking Allyson while she is on the phone, Allyson getting a "sneak peek"

Sushi + Carrie = a bad mix. I tried sushi several years ago in college and couldn't handle it. Happy Chinese New Year and I tried it again. Yup- can't handle it at all. I was very proud of myself for trying it but I think I will stick with the egg rolls and fortune cookies : )

Kaylin trying to teach me how to dance. Yes, this is going to be a lifetime process. Dance parties are a common thing and random acts of dancing happen often. One of these days I will learn or...I might not. But, at least there will be a lot of laughs along the way
4 comments:
Oh I miss those days of living together with lots of girls. It looks like you all have a ton of fun. Miss you!!
Ok, I haven't seen you forever! How about this weekend? Or next? Let's get together! You can come to dinner, we can meet for lunch... whatever is good for you! I'm missing you!!!
You do have great roommates! Those girls are awesome! And so are you!
Amy is showing us how to use the blog. It looks like you're having fun!
Post a Comment