
Finally!!!! A post from me. It has been.....months. It seems like work and life just tends to get crazy and time just gets away. But, thank goodness for lazy Sunday so I can do a few updates. So, I don't have to wear glasses but they sure are cute. The last few months I have had a really hard time driving at night and have been getting headaches while I did drive so, a needed trip to the eye doctor happened. The doctor said I have great vision but gave me a very mild prescription for driving. I think it really helps. So, on days when I don't quite have time to get ready or when I just want to feel smart, I throw them on. They are fun for a little image change!!!

Thank goodness for parent teacher conferences which means no school last Friday! Though I would've loved the extra day onto spring break, I will take what we get. I thought it would be a great time to head up to Logan and visit my great friend AriAnna, her husband Ryan and their adorable little boy Hunter. What a great time we had. It's so good to have a friend where you can not talk for awhile but when you get together, you pick up right where you left up. And that is exactly what we did. I rolled into Franklin, Idaho ( the oldest town in Idaho!) about 2 pm and we just chatted for hours. All of a sudden it was 5pm and time to make dinner. We had a great time just talking about everything from cute little Hunter to my love interests! : )

We decided to run into Preston for some ice cream about 8:30 and Hunter was all ready to go. PJs and rubber boots!!!


Their house is so cute and....it is one of the oldest houses in Idaho! Being a history teacher, I always look for stuff like that. It was a great weekend and I can't wait for the next one!
4 comments:
Ok, I am totally having camera connection issues to my computer so I am hoping to blog today but I am not sure what my camera is doing. I so loved having you for a visit. Must do it again soon.....
Hey there! Love the glasses! You are too cute. I wish I could have seen you and Ari Anna. Hope you are having a good week.
Hey, why haven't you blogged in a LONG time!!!! ?????? I want to see what is new I miss you.
You are such a hottie! I am so incredibly embarassed about yesterday! I can NOT believe I did that! I would have totally had you over anyways, but I was sick... I didn't want to share germs! So, can I take you out to lunch AND have you over for dinner? I have to make this up to you! And I have to see you, it's been way too long!
Post a Comment