The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Red Phone Booths, Fish n Chips and Double Decker Busses

5 days and counting!!! I can't believe soon I will be in England again! We have waited so long for this day and now it is here!! We bought our tickets in February thinking this day would never arrive and now, here it is. All I've been singing is "Leaving on a jet plane!!" of course, I know when I will be back again. 2 short weeks!




We will seeing the entire country, some of which I have, most I have not! I am so looking forward to this trip and all the great memories that I will make and the memories that I have that will come back




There are so many places that I can't wait to see. LONDON, Stonehenge, Bath, The Isle of Man, Scotland, Cambridge! So many places!









I can't wait for this trip!!! Soon, 5 days, I will be boarding a plane and heading back to a country I feel in love with 5 years ago! England, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Have so much fun! One year we will go together.....