HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Okay, I am really not obsessed about my birthday like my dear roommate, Allyson. To me it is just another fun day but I just get to be celebrated and receive a lot more attention than normal. So, all in all. Birthday's are fun. So, admist my packing mess, I sit here on my bedroom floor and blog about this last year.
-Spent 2 weeks in Washington DC!
-Decided I was done with Turnberry and the H-4...found a great house in Holladay and moved houses and wards
- Made many new friends
-went on lots of dates (some not great,others fabulous!)
-Got a huge calling that sometimes drives me crazy!
- saw my little brother's high school football team win the state championship!!! GO SAVAGES!
-completed my second year of teaching high school alive!
- bought plane tickets to England in February
-will be leaving for England in less than 20 hours!
My year in a nutshell....Well, sort of. I have learned so many things this past year. I have learned to trust the Lord much more. To depend on Him for everything. That my parents know almost everything and always have the right answers. That the PRAXIS test is horrible and needs to be discontinued but won't, so I do it again! I have learned that life is great and meant to be lived to the fullest. As a 26 year old, I tried and now, as I turn 27 I will try to make this year even better than the last. I am sure it will be full of changes and experiences and I am ready to embrace them all!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, Happy Birthday to YOU!
Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!
Be thankful you can.
I know your mother is happy to hear that you FINALLY realized your parents are NOT old and dumb after all!
You are too precious. I hope you had a good day, if not try again tomorrow.
Hope you had a great birthday! Sounds like you have done a lot this past year. Have so much fun on your trip and when you get back we can talk and catch up!!
Hope you had a great b-day! I can't wait to hear all about England!! YAH! You come home in just a few days, then I can see pics and hear stories!! Love you!
Post a Comment