The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Thanksgiving Grateful List

Since it is very soon becoming Thanksgiving, here is my grateful list. Of course, there are so many things I am grateful for but how I love this season to think of all that I have been blessed with this past year. And what a wonderful year it has been!

I am grateful for...
- my wonderful family
- parents who taught me right and support me in everything
- our two missionaries who are serving far away
- Tyler and the wonderful man that he is and all the support and love he shows me
- The Missionary Mall :)
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- a job
- a car that runs
- food to eat
- a wonderful comfy bed
- a healthy body
- running shoes
- good friends

Though this is just a small list, I thank everyone who has touched my life. I am grateful for everyone who has influenced me to be a better person and help me become the woman I am today. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: