The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Farewell 2010

Christmas this year was great. I am late on doing this but welcome back to the craziness of life. We had a great holiday and were able to spend some time in Salmon and in Blackfoot with both of our families. I've been a bit of a slacker with pictures and didn't take any in Blackfoot! Opps! But, here are a few
It was so fun to see little Brooklyn. She was sick but it was so fun to play with her and see her little personality start to show. She is such a happy baby and was even giggling and laughing when she was sick.

Josh made this little chair for mom. It is so cute and Brooklyn looks adorable sitting in it.

It was freezing in Idaho but we were able to get in some sledding and also some fence building! This was Tyler's first time at tacking a fence and he was a pro! My dad might just hire him to help with more! It was a great holiday and a great new years with our families. We are looking forward and excited for all that 2011 will bring!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm glad you had a good christmas! I haven't talked to you in forever. Hopefully we can catch up soon!