The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Goodbye Salt Lake, Hello Orem

On Tuesday I nervously waved goodbye to Salt Lake which has been my home for the last 4 years. I had a wonderful job there and wonderful friends. Many many miles were driven on those streets of Holladay and I-15 and I-215. Walks to the library and miles ran on the streets of Sugarhouse will be in my memory for years to come. Summer BBQ's and long walks with Tyler through the neighborhoods of Holladay, admiring the huge houses and dreaming of our own!

But change is good and it was time for a change. I was offered a job at Provo Canyon School and I jumped at the opportunity. There are so many good things that this move has to offer. A job, a chance to meet new friends and being close to Tyler, the love of my life. I will still think of those wonderful moments that Salt Lake County had to offer me but I am looking forward to the new experiences and memories that will be made here in the county just south!

1 comment:

Chynna said...

sounds like a fun adventure! I wish I would have had you as a teacher:)