
We started the Christmas season off with Gingerbread houses! It was so fun. We went over to Tate and Amber's and spent a few hours making our gingerbread house!

Tyler concentrating very hard on making a snowman and me....watching!

The process! I did these a little out of order but oh well, you can still see our awesome house!

An incredible house in Orem. These lights are amazing and we saw them from miles away and had to go and see them. They were beautiful!
Tate, Amber, Tyler and I went and enjoyed the Provo River Cruise. They had a tiny section of the Provo River that had Christmas lights on it. It was cute but they needed a lot more lights. We all decided we want to go at Halloween because I heard that pirates attack the boat and hand out candy. This time, Santa showed up in a canoe. It was only about 20 minutes long but it was still fun. Then we went and explored some lights around town!

I am not a good picture taker of lights....I would be an awful doctor because I can't keep my hand steady. But the pink part is the boat and the lights are the blur in the background!

Tyler and I on the boat!

Tate and Amber on the boat

And our very favorite thing to do during Christmas....the lights on temple square. I thought they were beautiful this year. Tyler was able to get us tickets for the Christmas devotional last Sunday ( I love that he has hookups and can get us these great things!). We were supposed to be sitting on the floor about ten rows back but by the time we got there it was fun. So, we thought we were out of luck. Then an usher told us to put our tickets away and follow him. We did and we got to sit in front of the rope! We were able to sit in the general authorities section. It was awesome to be that close! And I felt very important.
After an amazing devotional, we joined the crowd of thousands of people and headed across the street to see the lights. We were not dressed super warm (but how can you be super warm in your church clothes) but it was still great. We loved the blue trees and had a nice man take our picture. You can tell we are freezing but we still had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment