FAMILY....

How grateful I am for my wonderful family. Being the oldest, sometimes I felt picked on but realized I learned lessons I never could have learned any other way. I love my family- they are my best friends. My whole life we have worked together, played together, prayed together, laughed together and cried together. It are those moments that help us grow together....
FRIENDS....
I love my friends. I am blessed to live with 4 wonderful young ladies, who are becoming some of my greatest friends. I am truly grateful for friends in my life. I have so many wonderful friends who have truly made me a better person. Being able to laugh, cry, play and even gossip (good gossip of course) is always a good thing!!!THE GOSPEL....

I am truly grateful for the gospel in my life. Without it, I don't know where I would be. I am grateful for my Savior. I know he lives and that he knows me. I love all that the gospel brings to me. I am truly happy because of my testimony and the knowledge I have. Being able to take a year and a half out of my life to serve the Lord really helped me grow into the person I am today.


3 comments:
Yay! I'm grateful for you too, babe! I'm glad you've joined the blogger world. You'll be amazed at how addictive it can be.
I love you carrie! you are adorable!
And I am thankful for YOU! We miss you and are looking forward to to a visit sometime in the next few months! Give your family lots and lots and lots of love over Christmas from us. Giggle with the girls and sit on the boys a time or two for us!
Post a Comment