The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

England or Bust!

31 days and counting!!! This is not including today. 31 days until I go back to the country that I love so much. Back to the awesome accents, digestive biscuts, fish and chips, and driving on the left side of the road. I decided about a year ago that I was going to go back to England in the summer of 2009 and now, that time is almost here. I am pretty sure that if I had not been born in the United States, I would have been born British!!! I love it and can't wait to spend two wonderful weeks going all over the country!!


5 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Take me with you

Amy said...

Oh, I am so excited for you!!!! Can I fit in your suitcase? Take lots of pictures and show them all to me at the reunion! Love you!

Aubrey said...

I'm jealous of your trip. We've got nothing planned this summer. We should plan a little road trip to Vegas when you're back in town.

Larry said...

Sister Hixon and I just returned from an eleven-day trip there. Visited Warrington Ward ... tea appointment at Bass's ... toured Albert Docks with Ferrar's. Had wonderful weather, too.

Rachel said...

You better bring me back some chocolate stars..or think of me when you eat them, and remember our good 'ol days in the MTC! :)