The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What happens in St. George.....

Memorial Day!!! One of the best holidays. For several reasons.....1- It's warm weather 2- It is at the end of May which means the end of the school year is right around the corner and 3- everyone loves there Memorial Day vacations. This year, is was down south to St. George with a day in Las Vegas. The phrase, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" ended up being changed to "What happens in St. George, stays in St. George" We had a great time! 2 girls, 3 guys, good music, lots of movies and very little sleep. That sums it up. We had so much fun!

Lots of walking, Hard Rock Cafe (my first experience ever), a magician which I thought was cool (and we got to sit down where it was air conditioned!!!)



Road trips of course, end up in late nights and late eating. What happens to me at 3 or 4 or 5 in the morning.....well, kaylin, kirk, carson and levi....you have it figured out now. I don't do awesome with little sleep but- I surprised myself ( I think I am paying for it now and my "manly voice") Denny's chocolate milkshakes taste really good at 3 am!!!


We had fun driving though Zions National Park. We got a speeding ticket, drove comepletly through the park without even knowing it, lost my map- actually, it was forced away from me : ) Kaylins lip gloss somewhere along the road at Zions.

Memorial Weekend 2009 is going to always be a great memory. Can't wait for next year!!! Maybe Hawaii!!!

1 comment:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Looks like you had so much fun!