The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just a little bit of Randomness...

I love the Keplers and the Johnsons. I went to Logan a few Mondays ago to have dinner with my best friend and her family. It was so good to catch up with Keith and MarLa. They are great! And Hunter was on a roll!!! Threw a crayon right in Ryan's drink!!! I think basketball should be in his future!!!
This is pretty much the sweetest bruise I have had in a while. While up at Snowbird on a date with Josh, I had to show off a little bit when it came to riding the mechanical bull. As I climb on, I hear from Josh, "Let's see it cowgirl" Talk about pressure...So, I got situated and this was the result. The arm form was excellent but I am only about a 3 second rider. As I hit the "soft" landing and did some crazy volleyball roll and in the process came out with this sweet bruise. So, yes- I am a true cowgirl, but this cowgirl can bruise!!!

We have been living in our house for a year now. What a year it has been. Though we don't see each other much, we've had a great time in this house. We decided to have a "Wednesday Weannie Roast" to celebrate the occasion. It was just a select few. The important people in our lives!Josh and I



We have had a great year in this house. We just signed another year lease so I am looking forward to another great year.

No comments: