After a fun night of chatting, eating and boating people started leaving and about 11 we started to prepare for a long nights sleep in the Honda!!! We ended up not having a tent like planned so in the Honda we were. It was a long night but we had a good time. Because of the nights sleep,we ended up getting up pretty early and hitting the lake. 7:30 am, Melissa, Ryan, Devin and I were on the lake. And it was that morning where I got up for the first time on a Slalom ski!!! Thanks Devin for taking us out that early morning and for kindly encourging me to get into that freezing cold lake!!! You're awesome!!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Boating: The time of my life
After a fun night of chatting, eating and boating people started leaving and about 11 we started to prepare for a long nights sleep in the Honda!!! We ended up not having a tent like planned so in the Honda we were. It was a long night but we had a good time. Because of the nights sleep,we ended up getting up pretty early and hitting the lake. 7:30 am, Melissa, Ryan, Devin and I were on the lake. And it was that morning where I got up for the first time on a Slalom ski!!! Thanks Devin for taking us out that early morning and for kindly encourging me to get into that freezing cold lake!!! You're awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment