The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Once a Cowgirl, Always a Cowgirl

I don't mean to have a theme for these blogs but I guess lately, it's cowgirls!!! I went home to Idaho a few weeks ago to watch my little brother Josh play a mean football game and also to help with the annual "Moving Cows" weekend. Bringing cows down from the upper place has always been a fun family affair. Gas up the motorcycles, four wheelers and pickups and get to work!

Not only do we get to ride all over on our "toys" but it's beautiful there too!!!
Nate and Josh on their bikes. They got a little muddy but of course they loved it!

My awesome dad! We always have so much fun bringing the cows down and working them. It's a super busy time but always a fun time and that also means that fall is coming!!!

3 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

That was one cute post! I loved the new shots of your family!

Colette Campbell said...

I thought it was the "rubber place." Ha ha! ;)

Amy said...

I love that tradition!! I love your upper place... it's so beautiful! And, cute picture on your last post... you know which one I mean! :)