The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It happened!!! Finally it snowed. Granted it did take me a good 45 minutes to get to work and most of the drive, especially on I-215 I could not see the lines on the road. There were accidents everywhere and then add a bunch of high schoolers in that mix....oh man!

The kids were wild today with all the snow. All day I heard, "Wow- it's still snowing!!!" My afternoon class went out to measure how much snow. We measured 8 inches in West Valley. Crazy!!! Even though my ideal day of snow would be to stay home and read a nice book with the fire going and drinking some hot chocolate, it was nice to enjoy it from the inside of my classroom too!!

1 comment:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Sad for me! Is all I can say! Miss you TODAY!!