The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Moab and the Winter Sun 10K

My first time in Moab and it was for a 10K with my cousin Bryce. We had a great time and even though it was a quick trip, I loved it. It was NOT sunny. It was actually freezing and I was not properly dressed. I made it but was cold by the time I finished. My goal was 55 minutes. I did it in 56!!! If I didn't have to run that one lap around the track, I would have made it. Oh well. Next time.

Just so happens my good friend Josh was there running also. We started out together and then he creamed me!!! Oh well. Next time I'll get him. It was fun to see him and also Mike who was there.

Me, Emily and Bryce. I love road trips with these 2 and can't wait for the next one! The race was fun and I will soon recover. But it was so worth it!

No comments: