
I love the random moments you are able to experience every single day of your life. Or, at least once a weekend. With an awesome idea of finding and having a true "Hole in the Wall" dining experience we set out on our journey. Not really knowing where to start we thought and thought and eventually came up with La Puenta. I have been here before and wasn't sure it was a hole in the wall but thought let's do it.


And it was a very fun night. Melissa and Kaylin liked their food but I was not a big fan. But, the memories made were worth much more than the food...... stories by Kaylin...laughing so hard in the car it results in a snort...rolling down the window during the laughing attack making it even worse....Sarsparilla, or should I say Sasparilla.....

And to top the evening off we realized we did eat at a hole in the wall....there really were holes in the wall!
2 comments:
Yes! This does need to become a regular thing!
Looks like you and your friends have so much fun together. Wish I could see you too:)
Post a Comment