Let me replay last night for you. After a great class at the gym I was all ready to shower, stay home and grade papers. On our way home I asked Melissa and Kaylin if there was FHE. They replied, "Yes. It's a barbeque" All of a sudden, I was interested....because of the free dinner. So, we hurry and get ready.
Kaylin and I were in line getting food and our bishop's wife starts talking to us. Eventually, there are several of there and Brother Frampton walks up, pretty slyly. He asks how we are then hands me a napkin (because I obviously needed it with ketchup on my face). Then he conveniently asks me (with my mouth full of food) when was the last time they heard me speak in church. Uh-oh! I try to weasel my way out of it but no luck. But, I figure I do it now and don't need to do it later! And, I am out of leading the music too!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment