The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Incredibles have an Incredbile Halloween Party!

Happy Halloween everyone! I have never been one for dressing up but the past few years, things have changed. This year, we were the incredibles. It was really fun though I wasn't sure how I was feeling about wearing spandex. But, it was not as bad as I thought. We threw the 2nd annual Halloween Bash at the Valley View House and it turned out great. I was exhausted by the end of the night but it turned out fun. Most everyone dressed up and there was good food and dancing.


It was tough getting pictures of us. For some reason, we just couldn't get it. I thought we all looked cute and now am needing an excuse to wear it again!


So, hope it was a great Halloween and if anyone has any good ideas for next year, send them my way!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE the costume!! Don't forget about when we were grapes many years ago:)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Tell Tyler his costume was awesome (now that I know what it was!)