The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Children....High School Children that is

Just want to say that in my few years I have never taken any kid to the office. Ever! I have been very proud of that thinking I have wonderful control (or good kids...) That streak has been broken in this 2010-2011 school year. My count is now two with many more to go! For some reason this is thrilling to me! Hopefully it is not that I have no control but it is invigorating dragging a kid to the office and they know that you are MAD! Good times...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carrie- You crack me up. I am glad you enjoy dragging them to the office, I enjoy that one as well but don't use it a ton. Maybe I should, nope I think that would mean my car getting soaped and worse more often.