
Thanksgiving this year was great. Though I was away from Tyler for almost a week :( I had a fun time with my family. The trip there was not so great! The blizzard of the century was supposed to hit SLC about 3. Sara and I figured if we left at 9:30, we would have no problem and could be home in Salmon a day earlier than our family thought. Wrong! Things were going so well until we hit Marsh Valley High School. We knew from that point we would not be making it home to surprise our family. Thank goodness for the Hansen's and them letting us stay with them on Tuesday. They were so kind and welcoming and it was great to sleep in a warm bed rather than in our car! On Wednesday morning, I 15 and Highway 28 were open and clear so we headed on our way. It was fun to be home and we got right to work on Thanksgiving festivities.
We made these cute turkey's out of Oreo cookies. They were pretty fun and looked really cute!



Getting our perfect Christmas tree is always a fun family tradition. And this year, we found 3 perfect trees in under an hour! It was great! We went up William Creek just outside of Salmon and though there wasn't a lot of snow, we were able to find that perfect tree that would continue to bring the good feeling of Christmas all season long.
No comments:
Post a Comment