The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bad luck Tuesday

What a day! Today, I got my first flat tire but...didn't know! Thank you to the nice man on the freeway who made a tire shape with his hands to tell me. Good thing I was right by Wal-Mart and they fixed it...well, not really. Unfortunately my tire is not able to be fixed. So, tomorrow off I go to Big-O-Tire for a new one!

And, thank you Sugarhouse 24 hour fitness. I was so excited for my spinning class tonight and...no teacher!!! Never showed and finally one brave girl got up there and did it.

But, dinner was good tonight and it is the Biggest Loser Finale. So, maybe it's not so bad!

1 comment:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I hate bad days, but I guess we have to have them every once in a while to make us really appreciate the good ones. Dave got a flat a couple months ago too, right after we put new tires on our OTHER car, and it was our first. We ended up having to buy 2 new sets of tires and get one of the cars worked on all within a week. BOO!