Oh boy!!!! Was I ready or what to walk out of the doors of Hunter High School today. The last two weeks have been....AWFUL!!! Kids were so out of control; still going crazy off of Christmas candy and too much sleep.
And to top it all off, it was the end of the term today. I constantly heard, "Miss Stokes, how can I pass?", "Miss Stokes, I know I haven't hardly came all term but what are the chances of me passing?", and my all time favorite "I know you won't accept our essays at all but what if there is a hundred dollar bill with it?"
I am so looking forward to the next 4 days where I can sleep in, work out, read, maybe sleep some more and my most favorite....spend time with Tyler!!!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are so funny! I appreciated the 4 day break too..I'm glad my babies can't talk yet. I hear you about Chritmas break-my babies cry because of not ENOUGH sleep!!
Post a Comment