So, I guess I am to write awkward and awesome things about my life on this lovely spring Thursday.....
Awkward:
- walking into the 24 hour fitness in Sandy for the first time and having no idea where to go
- getting completely confused with the steps in step class and the teacher saying something about it
- needing to use the restroom so badly during my class today that I have to use the student restroom and....one of my students is in there...weird and awkward!
- realizing that my zipper was down ALL during class!!! Super awkward!
Awesome:
- remembering that I have the day off tomorrow!
- thinking of being able to spend the whole weekend with the love of my life, Tyler!
- knowing that I am going to pass this ridiculous test once and for all on Saturday
- finally getting caught up on ALL of my grades
- when every single student in my 2A class turned in their projects! Miracles do happen!
- my step class (once I got my brain ready for it!)
- tonight's phone call from Tyler!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment