The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sick

I am sick. I got sick last week and it just hit with me being miserable Saturday to now. (for the record, I think I am on the uphill but need another day or so of good sleep and meds!) I didn't want to take today off because I took 2 days last week to go to Boise. Now, I am playing catch up and feeling miserable. So, I slept in until 6:30 and had permission from my principal to miss our morning meetings and come to work at 8 (which was wonderful! I love getting up at 6:30!) I get to work and have a pretty easy day. Then comes my 4th period full of rowdy and energetic sophomores and it goes something like this....

Me: Ok guys. To be honest, I just don't feel good so we are going to finish watching the movie.

Class: Yea!!!!! (and possibly a few claps from random kids)

Me: Do not think you can just start talking because we can do work. But...I don't really want to so just watch the movie

Student: So, can you just not feel well everyday!

Yes, I love my job!

No comments: