I have had a great almost 5 years here in Salt Lake. I worked 4 wonderful years at a school that helped me become the teacher that I am. I met wonderful people and made great friends, some of whom will be friends for life. For the past 3 years I have lived with wonderful women who have had a huge impact in my life. They have been there through the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. They have been my family!
I have met the love of my life and and enjoyed every second of our courtship! My life would not be the same without him and am the luckiest girl in the world.
The next chapter of my life is just beginning as I have accepted a job at Provo Canyon School in Provo where I will be working with troubled kids. I am excited for this new challenge and all that is will offer. Orem will soon be my new home and Provo my place of employment. I have loved Salt Lake and all it has offered me but I am ready and excited for the next chapter and all that wonderful things that will come!


2 comments:
Congrats on your new job!! If anyone can make a difference in these kids' life, it's you! I can't wait to see you next weekend and catch up! Love you!
Congrats on the new job! And you mean "would not be the same" not "WILL not be the same" without Tyler, right? Just checking. Hoping to see you while we're up in ID in a week from tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment