It was a few weeks ago and I was sitting quietly next to my roommate waiting for relief society to start. I was reading my scriptures or the Ensign or something just minding my own business preparing my mind to learn something new that day. As I was quietly sitting there this cute bubbly (very bubbly) girl asks if she can sit by me. I say yes and we exchange hellos and our names and then she starts a conversation with the girl in front of her that goes something like this. To protect the innocence of these cute young girls, they will be called girl 1 and girl 2. (note that girl 1 is the girl sitting next to me!)
Girl 1: Oh my goodness, I love your sweater
Girl 2: Oh thanks so much! Aren't you the girl with the cute shoes?
Girl 1: Yes (smile and head tilt!)
Girl 2: Oh wow, I love your class ring!!! When did you graduate??
Girl 1: Oh thanks....it was forever ago, like 2010!
(by now I am clearly intrigued with this conversation and no longer paying attention to whatever it was I was reading!)
Girl 2: Where did you go to high school?
Girl 1: Hunter High School in West Valley!
(Yes, you read that correctly! To not embarrass this poor girl, I just turned my head and covered my eyes! Yes, she could have been my student!)
Is it time for me to leave this ward....yea, I think so!!!


1 comment:
Haha! Love it!
Post a Comment