The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooky!!!!

Dear Brooky,

One year ago today this beautiful little thing was born. And she has brought pure joy to the Stokes and Young families. Ok, pure joy to anyone who meets her!!!!! And that beautiful little thing is YOU! I remember one year ago sitting in a meeting waiting and waiting and waiting to hear the news that you made it safely into the world with your mom and dad right there! They love you so much and so does everyone who meets you! One week after you were born I was able to pull of the biggest surprise in Stokes family history and show up at your house in Bozeman, Montana. Never have I seen your mom jump up and down like that!!! It was wonderful to meet you and this past year has been wonderful to see you grow and develop the cutest personality!

Happy Birthday Brooky and remember that I love you and am so happy you are a part of our family! Our lives are forever changed!!!

Love, your auntie Carrie

No comments: