I made this! I know it is shocking!!!! I am super in need of things to do so I have been trying to come up with a hobby. Yes, I should practice the piano but no piano. I considered buying a violin but decided against it. Baking would be great but who is going to eat it all??? I thought maybe I would try to cook up a new recipe once a week. But, I decided that I would try to be a little more crafty. I have been looking online trying to find easy craft ideas. I figure I have plenty of time and I will be decorating a house so I might as well get a head start.One afternoon I decided to make this magnet board. Some aluminum, cork board, material, ribbon and a glue gun. So easy even I could do it! Any ideas for my next craft project will be greatly appreciated!!!!


2 comments:
SO IMPRESSED!!!!!
I wish I had time to do all the craft projects I want to do. I have some fun/easy ideas on my craft blog.http://ineeditrightnow.blogspot.com/
tipjunkie.com has a lot of fun ideas too
Post a Comment