The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dear Dad...I love you!


Happy Fathers Day Dad. Today, this one is for you! Where do I begin to thank you for all you have done for me in my life. You have been there since day one (though that is Brooklyn in the picture above, I know you held each of your children as babies with great love and joy!) I am so lucky to have you as a dad! From motorcycle rides in the evenings to picking rocks and building fences you have taught me lessons that I will never forget and that I will one day teach to my children, hopefully just as well as you taught them to me.

Thank you Dad for a kind heart and a listening ear. And also for a shoulder to cry on or listening to me on the phone until your phone goes dead! For taking time out of your busy day to talk with me or just call me up to say I love you!

With Father's Day fast approaching I want you to know how much I love you! I am the woman I am today because of all you and Mom taught me. I love you Dad!!!! Happy Fathers Day!


No comments: