The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just an update...

After I did my blog post on my grasshopper friend, I realized I have not posted in a long long time! So, here is a quick update of what has been happening.

My job at PCS is going very well. I really enjoy the people I work with and all the girls I teach. It has been very rewarding. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to have a job there and teach these girls.

I love Orem! Though the gym schedule is not what I had hoped, I am getting used to it. I live with some great girls and have enjoyed getting to know them. And the best thing about living in Orem...the five minutes that it takes to get me from my house to Tyler's!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Girls? I thought you were teaching boys? I'm glad you're lovin' the changes in your life! We miss you here! We need to get together!!!