The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great job little brother

Pictures to come on this one....

February 10th-February 17th
+
One week
+
3 games
+
2,000 miles
+
30 hours of driving
_________________
Priceless basketball memories of my awesome brother Josh!

Sara and I spent so many hours in the car last week. One trip to Salmon and 2 trips to Rexburg made for long nights and tired days at work but, every mile was worth it. Josh had an amazing season despite a few team struggles. It was so fun to watch him nail those 3 pointers and create fast breaks and get the Savages going. Unfortunately his season ended in a close game to Teton.

It must be the big sister pride but I seriously have the best brother ever! He is my hero and I am so proud of how he is on and off the basketball court (and football field). Sure love you Josh and you are an All-Star!!!

No comments: