
How is this for picture overload!!! Finally got my camera able to transfer pictures over. Anyway, here is a picture summary of the Basketball Season of the Salmon Savages. So so proud of my baby brother (but now a senior in HS) Josh and my Dad. What a season they had. My dad raised these senior boys! He coached them from the seventh grade 0n and their slogan was "Play like a Champion" and play like champions they did for 6 straight years. It has been so fun watching them and even though the outcome was not what we wished for or what they deserved, they sure were champions to the little town of Salmon!

Senior night in Salmon!!! We love #21!!

I LOVE this picture!!!!

The best supporters EVER!!!

And the next best supporter!!! (ha ha!! Just kidding but since my own sisters don't even read my blog, I can say whatever I want!!! )

The Sisters! We love our Josh!

And I love this girl!!! Wow, she loves to watch her Uncle Josh play ball!!! "Yosh" is often heard during a game (and after!)

And I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this guy!!!! :)

And these two! Fun at Sugar (these pics are so out of order but you get the point!)


More senior night!

Josh went to give the flower to my dad as a joke! Funny! I love to see these two together!


So there you go.... a million pictures. I am obviously very proud of my brother Josh. He is one of my heroes and I couldn't be more proud of him! He is an amazing young man with great talent and ambition. He will very soon make an amazing missionary! Can't believe my baby brother is a senior but what a year it has been!!!

1 comment:
That first picture I couldn't quite figure out what it said--I thought "Flex like a cinnamon today." Not quite. Play like a champion makes a lot more sense! :)
Post a Comment