The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A little taste of Britain

A few weeks ago we had a Murder Mystery Dinner Party. It was so much fun! Tate and Amber came over along with Carrie and Joel and Eric and Chelsea. It was full of a murder mystery, British food and dressing up! I started getting a cold a few days before this and by the time it came time for our dinner, I had no voice. I lost it completely. It's really hard to make sure you get your facts into the game with out being able to talk. So, I had to raise my hand in order to say anything! It was funny.

We had a full menu of British food, some of which worked and some did not. Yorkshire puddings actually worked and the roast was just...MMMMMMM! Yummy! With my spacy brain, forgot the brocolli at my house but we had brown gravy to top it off. Found some bird's custard and attempted to make it. Not so good. I remember it tasting a lot better so will probably not do that again! Appetizers were some yummy British treats. We had a great time and didn't get pictures of anyone else but at least a few!


No comments: