The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life is good

Life is good. That is really all I have to say. We have been in a whirlwind of busy weeks. The month of April has been so busy with weekend trips and they aren't stopping. We spent Easter in Blackfoot with Tyler's family and had a great time. Last weekend was a quick trip to Boise where Stockton, Tyler's nephew was baptized. ( I did take a few pictures and I will sure try to get them on here!) My half marathon is this Saturday and I just love race day! And then....our missionary comes home! One week from tomorrow Nathan will be home after two faithful years in the Philippines.

Then there are bridal showers, engagement pictures, finalizing announcements, gathering the last of addresses, get them sent.....Can I just say that I love being engaged!!!! (Of course being married is going to be a million times better. Just sayin...) It has not been stressful at all! It has been so fun planning our wedding and receptions and honeymoon with all the little details in the middle! Of course, all of this is fun but the best part is, I get to marry my best friend for eternity! Life can't get any better than this!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Life sure is good! Can't wait to see your engagement photos!!