He's home!!!! We waited in anticipation for Elder Stokes to come down that escalator! Oh it was such a sweet reunion! He absolutely loved his mission and loves the people of the Philippines. I am so proud of him the man that he has become. He grew so much in so many ways. We had a fabulous time just listening to him. Sometimes I felt we just followed him around like a little puppy dog! Sometimes I just needed to touch him, not really believing that he was really here!
Nathan had only met Tyler once and it was briefly before he left for his mission (even though I think Nate knew Tyler and I would be getting married) they got to know each other better over the weekend.
The best buddies are back together!!!! I almost cried here when I saw Josh and Nathan hug each other again!
Brooky meeting her Uncle Nate for the first time. It only took a few days before she ran up and gave him one of those open armed hugs and a kiss!
Mom and Dad with their son back home!
It was a crazy busy weekend with my bridal shower also. (more on that to come) but it was so great! We just loved having our family back together again and am so proud of the missionaries. Missionaries forever change people's lives and I know that just as the people that are served are blessed, so are the people who take time out of their lives to go and serve!


No comments:
Post a Comment