The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Week of Bridal Showers


 After a wonderful week in Salmon, my wonderful mom and sisters threw me a shower in Utah with more family and many wonderful friends. It was so much fun. The best surprise of all was when my mom walked in and then.... Em and Brooky!!!! I thought they couldn't come and was so sad but there they were. They have been planning this for weeks ("...been plannin' this for years!!!- Sandlot) and I had no clue!!! I was so happy to have my favorite women with me for the weekend! So, thanks Mom, Em, Sara, Mary and Brooky for an amazing weekend of girly stuff, girly chat and great fun!

 The shower was Saturday afternoon and it was so fun. The food was delicious. You can never go wrong with Nachos, fruit and cookies!! And cinnamon bears!
 My great extended family came and I thank them for the support! Hillary, Rachel and Tessa (with her fake school baby!!)

Many wonderful work friends, ward friends, old roommate friends. I just feel very blessed to have amazing people in my life.





 And I just love this girl!!!! Have to have a picture of here! My partner in crime, Rayne and one of my dearest friend. And the girls that have I have grown to love, my dear roommates! Thanks for always being there! I got so many great gifts. Some very practical things and some that are just...FUN! Thanks so great friends and family for the wonderful support during this wonderful stage of my life!


 After the festivities died down, we scrambled around town until we found this....a place to get pedicures! We introduced Mom, Em and Mary to them! Brooky was so good the whole time and just kept saying "nails" "wally" (water) and "pretty"


 I have the best family and can't describe how much I love them! Thanks for a wonderful weekend and for all the gifts! They will definitely help as our wedding grows closer and closer!!! So excited for this day to come and am so happy to have been able to share a great weekend with close friends and family!

No comments: