This is all about Josh!!! He has had an amazing senior year with so many activities and I am so grateful to have made the trip to almost all of them! And here we have our last few...
Sara and I before we leave for the 5 hour trek to Boise. We did NOT take an after picture...it was scary! :)
Josh got second in districts in the shot put and went to state. It was so fun to be there and watch him. He didn't place at state but it was so fun to watch him and be there to support him.
What fun we all have when we get together! Mom, Dad and Nate left early that morning from Salmon to watch and went home that night. After Josh threw we went and had some yummy mexican food and just laughed and talked forever! I love my family and am so blessed to be part of a great family!
So proud of my little brother! He is a rock and a hero to me! I love him so much and am so excited for him in the next stage of his life. So glad we could be there for so many wonderful events for him this year! I couldn't be prouder of him!
The "almost" high school graduate!!!! Proud of the orange and black!
Twelve years ago, Josh and I took a picture exactly like this. But, I was the one graduating from high school and Josh was graduating from kindergarten. And now, here we are and it is his turn! There is something special between the oldest and the youngest and we have always had a very special bond! My little brother has gone from a little boy to a man (and yes, I am tearing up as I type this!) He has gone through hardships with sports and school but has come out even stronger. He has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and is looking forward to serving a mission in a few months. I am so proud of Josh and the wonderful young man he is!
Mom, Josh and Dad. Their baby is graduating and will soon have an empty house. They are amazing parents and we are so lucky to have them!
Josh officially graduating!!!
THE GRADUATE!!!
The world is yours and what a great difference you will make to everyone you meet!
I love you bro!


1 comment:
I want to see that picture of you and Josh when he was graduating kindergarten and you from high school! Congrats Josh!
Post a Comment