Thank you dear Kandace for this! I also thought those forward emails asking you to fill out all this information were so silly but, I ALWAYS did them! Because, it was fun. So, as I sit here on a Friday morning while my World History class watching a very intriguing movie about the Odyssey of Troy, I try to think of something to do. All my sub plans are ready for the next two weeks, it's not time for my snack yet, my sister is NOT emailing me back. So, I do this instead! So, go ahead, you know you want to do it to (all 15 people who read this!!!) it's just fun and just like the good old days!
1. Name as it appears on your birth certificate? Carrie Ann Stokes
2. Any nicknames? Care, Rie Rie (by two year old Brooky)
3. Parent's names? Boyd and Barbara (and they are AMAZING)
4. Candles on your last cake? Oh crazy to say that today, there are 30!!!
5. Date that you regularly blow them out? June 15th
6. Pets? None. Unless you count Chip, our neighbors dog who is at our house almost more than theirs
7. Favorite Pet? I got a dog named Rusty when I was 4. I loved him!
8. How much do you love your job? Hmmmm. Let me think! I love recieving a paycheck! I have learned many things from this job and hopefully have become a better person becuase of it
9. Birthplace? Rexburg, Idaho
10. Favorite vacation spot? Virginia City, Montana!!! No, anywhere with the people I love but...I think in a few weeks my favorite vacation spot will have to be HAWAII
11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons 13. Salad Dressing? Raspberry vinagarette or Ranch
14. Favorite Pie? Banana Cream Pie. Mmmmm
15. Favorite Number? I don't really have one
16. Favorite movies? Harry Potter movies, The Help, Despicable Me, Sister Act (one and two), almost any Hallmark movie :)
17. Favorite colors? Blue mostly but it tends to change. Depends on what cute shirt I can find!
18. Favorite Holiday? Christmas and Thanksgiving
19. Favorite day of the week? Friday!!!!
20. Favorite TV show? Biggest Loser, Gilmore Girls (thank you last summer), Once Upon a time
21. What is your favorite food? I love Mexican food, Hamburgers, chicken
22. Most recently read book? Currently reading the Diary of Sarah Prine
23. What do you do to relax? go running, read, cuddle with Tyler :)
24. What do you do when you're bored? What is that???
25. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? Celebrating Tyler and my ten year wedding anniversary, a soccer mom with a few kids, a beautiful and happy home with my amazing husband and family! Loving life and helping others while teaching my children to do the same.


1 comment:
You're so cute Carrie! And your pics in the last post are GORGEOUS! Wish we could be there for your special day, soon-to-be Mrs. Hansen! Hope you had a great bday...Love you!
Post a Comment