It was a fun weekend. I saw my family, watched some basketball, shopped, ate....Fabulous times and not enough time. I stayed with Emily and Seth and slept on their couch. Ate lots of German pancakes and watched some good movies. Mary also came on Friday and tried to get some school stuff done. 4 Stokes girls (and one husband, Seth) always will be good times.
I loved my time in Rexburg and was able to see the angel Moroni put on top of the temple. It's so beautiful and it was a great day to take some pictures.
Josh is number 21. He is so good and so fun to watch.
Nathan is number 1. He is so fast and so fun to watch also. They both make things happen and are extremely unselfish. They are great examples on and off the court.
It was a great weekend and a great time with the family. I continued to enjoy my long weekend on Monday and did some fun shopping with Kaylin for our house and other fun things. Had dinner with friends and then, back to work. Those work days are definitely worth it to have days off to spend with family and friends.


4 comments:
You and your sisters are so cute! I wish I could go back to Rexburg, especially to see the temple. Hopefully it's before Karlee goes to college:)
That sounds wonderful! You Stokes girls are all so cute! Not to mention your cute brothers!
You know that us from Shelley hate losing to Salmon! I am glad you had fun.
Care--sounds like a fun weekend. You have to be careful with what you say about Sugar....you know that I married a Digger right?Hee...hee..just teasing. Glad that you could see your brothers play and spend some time with your sisters. :)
Post a Comment