The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Day with the Girls


Well, since I am by far the slowest blogger ever. Ari Anna and Chelsea blogged about this at least a week ago but at least I am getting it done. What fun to get together with two of my greatest friends. Chelsea and adorable little Karlee were in Utah for some family things and I was so glad that we were able to get together. Ari Anna and cute Hunter came down from Logan and we just spend hours together talking and laughing and catching up. They both are the cutest moms ever and it was fun to see them and their babies that are growing up so fast!
I really felt like I needed to hold something! It was so funny trying to get both Karlee and Hunter to look at the camera at the same time.

We just had so much fun. I love that I have great friends that even though we haven't seen each other for awhile, we always seem to catch up right where we left off. We lived together for so long in college and have made so many memories, it is weird to think back on all of that and where we all are in our lives. We have all come so far and have accomplished so many things but we can still come together and continue to create great memories as friends! I love you both and am so grateful for wonderful people in my life!

3 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I sure did have so much fun seeing you last week! Hope I get to see you this week as well unless you are CRAZY busy? But any day we can make it work. We are going camping on Monday and will be gone on day Tuesday but that is our only planned day! Love ya

Amy said...

Oh, I love girls' nights out!! Thanks again for ours! I had so much fun that night! Hope everything is going good! I'll try to call you soon.

Chelsea said...

It was so fun to see you! You look so great!! Good luck with the new school year and I will talk to you soon :)