The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A fun day in Idaho

One week ago, Mary went through the temple and it was so great to be there with her. I had my PRAXIS test that morning at the University of Utah and was so happy to be done with that and head up to Idaho Falls. The first big snow storm of the year hit along the Wasatch front and and it took a bit longer to get there but I made it!!! It was a great day and so fun to see the family.

After the temple, we were standing outside of the foyer of the temple. My two cute brothers, Nate and Josh were there and we had the funniest conversation.

To set the scene.....We're all standing there and us three are talking. Nate says something to Josh and so Josh hits him in the chest.

Nate: Josh, don't hit me in the temple
Josh: Oh yea....
Me to Nate: That is not your temple, that is your chest
Nate and Josh: Ha Ha Ha Ha
Nate: Care, you should've been a blonde.....

It was then that I realized what he meant!!!! Such a funny moment. I sure love my family!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Ooh my how we love the Stokes family! :) You guys crack us up! Glad it was a wonderful day for Mary...wish we could see her afore she heads off. Anyhow, hpoe things are goin good for ya!