Tuesday, November 10, 2009
PRAXIS: The newest swear word
Most of you may know, but I have been studying forever for the Social Studies PRAXIS test. I don't hate very many things but I do hate this test. It's so hard and seriously the worst test I have ever taken in my life. Yes, I have taken it a few times. I think this is number 8!!!! So, my thoughts on No Child Left Behind will be kept to myself but how I hate this test. But, I have studied as hard as a can and I just need to trust the Lord that things will work out the way they are supposed to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
These tests are just awful! I threw up before I took the Geography one! When do you take it again? GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Sorry!!!! Good luck!
Sorry, you have my sympathy! I have one more to take as well, which I will be lucky if I pass it. Our music teacher's sister is one of the awful people who put together the blasted History Praxis. Her sis gets great joy out the pain we go through taking the test! I hope you do well on this test, cause I know you are an amazing teacher!
Good luck Carrie and we'll be thinking of you!!! You'll do awesome!
I am praying for you!!! You can do it! It's just a stupid test... it does NOT measure how awesome of a teacher you are... because you totally rock! It was so fun to see you a few nights ago, thanks for coming all the way up. I love you!!!
Post a Comment