So, two weeks ago, I woke up to the dreaded snow!!!! Not cool. The roads are yucky and people are driving crazy. So, I'm driving to work, totally focused on the road. I get off of I-215 on 4700 South like I always do. I go through Bangeter Highway and am in the process of passing a semi truck. All of a sudden, I hear what sounds like a gun shot!!!! I have no idea what is going on. My ears are ringing and I am freaking out. I look in my rear view mirror and my back window is shattered! I drive a long, fumble around for my phone to call my parents and every bump I hit, the window falls in! Oh what a morning.
Of course it is snowing so I have to do something with my car and it's not very wise to have a wide open window at a high school. Especially a high school in West Valley. Thank goodness for the auto teacher. He said it was some freak thing that happens every once in a while when the warm air from inside and the cold air from outside can make it shatter. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the shattered glass but my parking sticker survived and the glass. So, my whole back window looked this this....


No comments:
Post a Comment