The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The joys of being sick

Ok. As I start my third day of being home sick I can look at a few positive things of being home sick. Though I actually really miss work and I miss my kids and all the funny things they have to tell me, there are some positives about being home sick..... Here they are
- Chocolate creamies for every meal
- sleeping in
- She's the Man
- Sydney White
- Wedding Planner
- Prince Caspian
- Win a date with Tad Hamilton
- Flower Girl
- The Wishing Well
- long naps anytime I want
- numerous showers
- cuddling in my blanket in my pajamas

Though I have enjoyed being home there is no way I enjoy being sick and can't wait for tomorrow to be back in school and back to my regular life!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am sorry to hear you are sick:( That is no fun! I guess at least you have gotten to sleep in and watch some good movies. Call me when you get a chance!