Ok, I know I am a bit late on this as my birthday was almost a week ago, but I was busy spending time with my adorable new niece, Brooklyn last week (More on her later for those few of you who actually read this!)
As I look back on this past year of my life, I look back to see happiness and also growth! What a year it was and I am looking forward to what will come...So, here are 28 things I did or things I experienced this year!
1. Spent two glorious weeks in England
2. Finished my third year of teaching at Hunter High
3. Took my History Praxis Test for the....I don't know...A lot!
4. Sent two more Stokes missionaries into the world
5. Spent time with Brooklyn Ann Young, my first niece
6. Learned that patience really is a virtue
7. Figured out that cars are expensive
8. There is still a lot for me to learn
9. Sometimes my students actually know more than me
10. I am an actor and entertainer 9 months of the year from 7 am to 3 pm
11. was released from my FHE calling
12. Am still figuring out how to grow in all callings in the church, including ward chorister
13. Spent some time with wonderful friends from the Isle of Man
14. By December had decided to call off dating all together
15. By January decided that was not a good idea!
16. Walked into the Missionary Mall for the first time in my life and....
17. Ended up meeting the man of my dreams!
18. Surprises are a wonderful part of life
19. Met many new people
20. Found out what it was like to really love someone
21. Cried a lot
22. Smiled and laughed even more
23. Still running
24. Look forward to the future in anticipation
25. Am grateful for great friends
26. Realized how happy someone can make you
27. look forward to a great summer and...
28. Look forward to this next year of life and all the wonderful things that will come with it!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but I'm sure you had a great one! Now you are older and wiser, seriously, your the ward chorister? That's awesome. I'm excited for your future too! :)
Post a Comment