
Yes everyone, she is here.
Brooklyn Ann Young, born
June 10, 2010 to proud Emily and Seth Young. Born in Bozeman, Montana at 4:11 pm.
7 pounds 1 ounce and 20 and a half inches long. She is a perfect angel! Emily's water broke at 3:30 that morning and they headed to the hospital about 7:30. Everyone was in great anticipation. I was in a meeting all day and was checking my phone all the time waiting for that text message or phone call saying she was here. Finally, it came! We are so excited to have her here and she is just a doll!
I wasn't able to go up for a few days but was able to go up last Wednesday (I had to stay and spend my birthday with Tyler...and it was wonderful!) Besides being able to spend a few days with my two sisters and my mom and my new niece, I pulled off the biggest surprise in history! Emily had no idea I was coming. She answered the door and jumped up and down and screamed for a good 5 minutes! It was awesome!!!
She is pretty sore still but looks awesome! She is a wonderful mother and I am so proud of my little sis! Brooklyn will be blessed in Salmon, Idaho on July 11 and we are all looking forward to that.



I haven't held a brand new baby for such a long time and I forgot how tiny they are. It was so cute when I would burp her, her little bum would just stick up in the air!

All ready to go to town! Or anywhere for that matter. She is so tiny it looks like she could fall right out of that car seat!


So, I bought her this dress for a killer deal at Shopko. Clearly it is too big but we had a good time playing dress up with Brooklyn while Emily was getting ready. I can't wait for her to be able to fit in it because it will be adorable!


Congrats Em and Seth! I love baby Brooklyn so much and love you both too!
1 comment:
Ah!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! She is so stinkin Cute!! I can't wait to see her! Man, does she ever look like a stokes! Wow!! so beautiful! Yay for being an aunt!
Post a Comment