The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The best vacation ever!

After a crazy delay from San Diego, I had a wonderful reunion with Tyler and we headed to Blackfoot that night. We arrived at 4am and were exhausted. But we had a great time with his family. His family always jokes about this family vacation they took to Virginia City, Montana. It's just this podunk little historic town. They hated it but I always tell Tyler's dad that I will go with him! After 4 days in Blackfoot, I said goodbye to Tyler (again) and went to Salmon to visit my family for a week. It actually worked out great because Tyler was super busy with work. It was a great visit with my family and we had lots of fun. Watching almost all the Harry Potter movies, floating the river and ....going to Virigina City, Montana!!!
We were really sad that Emily, Seth and Brooklyn couldn't come to Salmon and see us so we met them in Virginia City. We had a nice barbeque and ate some good ice cream. It was fun to be with my family but Virginia City is....Virginia City!!!
This was the funniest thing I have ever seen! The bathrooms in this museum had two toilets and no stalls. It was so funny! We all got a good laugh. But the big question, why???





We had fun riding the merry go round.

I love so much to see Brooklyn. She is getting so big and is so stinking cute! She is smiling a lot and even giggles sometimes!

Too bad, all vacations come to an end. I rode the shuttle back to Salt Lake. And even though my ipod died, my phone died and our driver had road rage, it was not that bad! But, the end of vacation means...back to school!!!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I think Brooklyn has doubled in size since we saw her three weeks ago. Sad we couldn't all be in Salmon at the same time. We'll have to try for next year.