The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love work trips to California

I was able to go to San Diego for a few days for work and it was great. We had a good time and enjoyed some classes and then...we played!!! We spent a day at the zoo and a day at Sea World.
That is Shamu (maybe Shamu the 12th). It took us 5 times to get that picture!
We went to a Padres and Dodgers baseball game. Yes, those are Nachos and yes, that was my dinner!
I love Old Town. It is so fun. The shops are so fun and they have the best Mexican resturaunts ever! These are some delicious fish tacos and I was waiting all week for them!

We took a river cruise and it was freezing but it was fun. It was so cold there and I was not quite ready for it. But it was a good trip and enjoyed it!

No comments: